As a MCAT student, you’re not alone in facing life’s challenges. Cars break down, kids get sick, bad weather strikes—you name it. Sometimes these major issues can make it hard to meet your obligations as a student. Our Life Services program has experience helping students find solutions for a wide range of problems, so you can get back to focusing on schoolwork and a career. These services are available to all MCAT students, five days a week.
We’ll get you in touch with the right people.
MCAT Student Services department is here to listen and help students resolve important issues. If you have concerns as a student that you feel are not being addressed properly, please contact MCAT Student Services coordinator. We’re committed to addressing all concerns in a professional and timely manner and want to ensure you receive personalized, attentive service from faculty and staff. No issue is too big or too small. MCAT serves as your advocate.
- Budget Calculator – Helps you develop a saving and spending plan.
- Checkbook balancing tool – Helps you reconcile your checking account records with your bank’s records.
- Savings calculator – Discover the power of saving.
- Net Worth Calculator – Learn where you stand financially by calculating your net worth.
Student Loan Calculators
Please note that all calculations are estimates and may not reflect actual amounts.
- Student Loan Repayment Calculator – Estimates what your student loan monthly payments would be like under different repayment plans to help you choose the best repayment plan for your situation.
- Student Loan Pay Off Calculator – Determine how quickly you’ll pay off your student loans. By making a higher payment, you can shorten the length of your loan and dramatically reduce the total amount of interest you will pay.
- Consolidation Loan Calculator – Learn how much you could reduce your monthly loan payments if you combine multiple loans into a single loan.
If you are familiar with Microsoft Excel, you can leverage these templates to assist you with your budget planning.
Mint.com While a spreadsheet is great for creating a budget, if you want to track your spending over time, and manage your budget on a regular basis, you can leverage special software at no cost. Mint.com, an online budgeting tool. Mint.com enables you to link all your financial accounts together online, automatically categorize your transactions to specific budget categories and lets you set budgets to help you reach your savings goals! Get started by clicking the Mint.com logo below.